Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Life is made up of small pleasures" - Norman Lear

I like making cupcakes. I like eating them too! The best thing about them? You don't have to share! Oh and sprinkles! Who wouldn't like sprinkles on a cupcake?!

I made Happy Confetti cupcakes as I call them (basically Vanilla Cupcakes with sprinkles in them) for the kid in me. I love biting into one and seeing the riot of colours within. Paired with Vanilla Buttercream, it truly is simple and delightful. Yum-yum.




Chocolate Cupcakes with a swirl of Chocolate Buttercream never fail to put a smile on my loved ones' faces, especially my niece whom I will always enlist to help me with the sprinkles. Double chocolate whammy!!





Another great thing about cupcakes? It's so much fun to choose flavour combos for the cake and frosting. And let's not get started on the toppers! With choices like these, it's endless, delicious fun :) Go see some pretty & yummy cupcakes at the Gallery!

No comments: